Roeckl KIDS Gloves " TRUDY "
Fresh colors, cool design and a durable construction make the TRUDY the ideal winter riding glove for young equestrians. It is tailored specifically to the needs of teenagers’ hands. The backhand is made from supple Italian Lycra. Napped on the inside, the material keeps hands warm on cold days and quickly transports humidity away from your hands. Thanks to ROECKL’s exclusive COMFORT CUT, this model provides even more wear comfort as it does not need trimming on the index finger.
The palm consisting of elastic Digital PU synthetic leather allows for a perfect grip as well as safe handling of the reins. Being resistant to dirt and mud, the material also makes sure that the glove is easily machine-washable at 30 ° Celsius (86 ° Fahrenheit). A broad easy closure fastener on the palm secures the glove snuggly around the wrist.
- Fresh colors, cool design and a durable construction
- It is tailored specifically to the needs of teenagers’ hands
- The backhand is made from supple Italian Lycra
- Napped on the inside
- Comfort Cut
- The palm is made of elastic Digital PU synthetic leather
- Resistant to dirt and mud
- Easily machine-washable at 30 ° C
- A broad easy closure fastener on the palm
Backhand: Vuelta Lycra.
Palm Hand: Digital PU.
COMFORT-CUT, easy closure.